We love meeting people who will add something new to the Buddy mix so there’s no harm dropping us a line to say hi and introduce yourself.
Please see below our current vacancies.
Middle Weight Designer
We’re seeking a stand-out, experienced Designer to join our expanding, multi-award-winning, West-Country based design team. You’ll be involved with creating engaging brand identities and packaging design from concept through to delivery.
Working as part of a small design team, with some project-lead responsibilities; we’re looking for an ideas-driven, self-motivated, highly creative individual, with a keen eye for detail, capable of lateral thinking and originating ideas and design concepts, producing high-quality work.
What We’re Looking For:
• A degree in graphic design, or a related discipline.
• 3-4 years branding & packaging experience.
• An impressive portfolio which clearly demonstrates thought-process and quality work, and a passion for brand and packaging design across a range of clients and brands. Examples of food and drink sector work would be of particular interest.
• Fully versed in Adobe design software and editing tools, in particular Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign.
• Comfortable dealing with clients and presenting creative work.
• Experience of working with third-party suppliers e.g. printers, merchandise suppliers, interior designers & architects.
• Experience of, or a willingness to learn about creating bespoke bottle, box or other packaging structures for food, drink or retail products.
• Be a good team player.
In Return Buddy Offers:
• A great working environment, part of a friendly close knit team
• Employer pension contribution
• 20 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and Christmas shut-down
• Hours 9:30-6pm Mon-Fri - based in our Exeter studio
• Salary dependant on experience
• Annual bonus (at the Director’s discretion)
How To Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (web links or PDF formats are both acceptable).
For applications by post: please write to:
Mark Girvan & David Jones
Summer 2022 Internships at Buddy
Be part of team Buddy this summer. Gain first-hand experience of working on engaging brand identities and packaging design, at our award-winning studio; under the supervision of our Senior Design team.
We’re looking applications from talented Design Graduates. You’ll be curious and enthusiastic about brand and packaging design, ideas driven, self-motivated and highly creative with a sharp eye for detail.
To apply for an internship, please email your CV and a link to your digital portfolio to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!